Thursday, April 28, 2011

A good lesson to be~

**I should have enough rest after this..............


Always keep myself in the right lane....


I have no idea on how to express my feeling after my demonstration session..

I guess this is really the first time of my life ever ever having such, the worst ever demonstration session. 2/10? 3/10? 4/10? or .... ?

I will never forget about that moment and this will really be a very good failure experience in my life ever since!!

Was abit sad though...

But allowing my sadness with me is not the good solution... I've successfully open my mind and yes, I am happy now...

Though, it has passed, but I will still wish to get to find the right solution and design and rewrite the program again~


*Appreciated and thank you so much to all people around me~
willing to help me, and support me*



"Received a called from a company for interview, thank you for the opportunity, but I am not sure if you are aware that I am international student.? I hope you do;) "


Be strong and common' next task I am here to solve you~!!!=D


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment