Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Morning with lots Surprises,

**At the library.................


Have had packing my clothes for over the weekend in Melaka fixed yesterday, and... and it's just exactly fix for the weekend xD!!!
Have planned to bring her laptop this week for some works..........

A friend asked a help for explaining about the project, basic understanding, theoretically and at least give him a clear idea......
Had prepared for the better explanation for the next day.......
As he has only 1hour time for that and she will be having class from 12pm....

Had her night sleeping but in the morning at 3am.......... And woke up in the morning at 9am.....

Had been so happy to see her mom and sister tomorrow~~

Preparing all those just for the next day............

At the end, ended up all with lots surprises!!! What a morning surprises?!?!! *grrrr~~~

Her sister had been flied by a big air plan!!! *sigh@_@
Well, sis, take care this Sunday~

.........and herself faced the same huh!!

What a man with his own request and finally didn't turn up??!?! (**The most disappointed even I could do my work here......)
Cause my comment is "As a man you must hold your said and voice.!!"

And what?? Mommy said wanna go Singapore?!?!?! oh my goodness....... At one side, I have plenty works to do, another side she is my very important person who I always wish to fulfill everything she wanted and she needed @_@
Also she said they want to go~~
(**It's just so not the right time mom........


Lots sudden surprised to me today... And I hope this kinds are just for today~!!

Grrr... need to replan the whole over my weekend~~~

- 미 미 -

No comments:

Post a Comment