Sunday, April 3, 2011

~Last Weekend~

**Going to do my coursework............

"Oh No..!!! A man who filled water after me tied his hair exactly like what I did to mine, but his hair is much more longer than mine.....!!!! It's okay that a man having longer hair than me, but not tying the same style then longer than mine plzzz" xD!!!


So this passing weekend, I had away the jungle again~

Friday, So At 2pm, after my lab session, quickly me caught for 2.30pm bus haha!! I found so many people waiting for the bus, some carried travel bag with backpack going back their hometown and some were preparing to have fun to the city~

And because of it was Friday~ most earlier bus tickets were sold out, and I managed to get the 7.30pm bus! Ah, it was 5+ something and luckily that there is wifi service available and of course with the Digest' ^^ Had my dinner, and time's about to wait at the waiting room (*where it is a floor down from the lobby~

Desperate after getting the late bus. Random snap=P


Seriously, I am really sorry to my mom that I took the late bus makin' her worried and kept waiting for my call. I'm sorry mom, that's not what I wanted tough;( But at least I reached Melaka and house there safely^^
So this over weekend has been accompanying my mom there, taking care of her and maintain her medication routinity.

I hope, I really hope that my mother gets well soon!!

The Saturday afternoon, after cooked the Barley's drink for mom and the rest there, I went to the place called Bunga Raya to buy a medicine. Ouch, it is so expensive, wasn't like what I expected and my wallet was just enough for the medicine with RM150 in hand, now I left 20 bucks. And the worst thing is couldn't think of anywhere for the ATM machine lolz!! Still, I wanted to buy shirt for mom, what can I do with the 20bucks?!?@@ went to one of a shopping complex there (**Or shall I say shopping flat?. Oh no!! No ATM machines available there!! What a shopping complex with no ATM machine?!!! T.T

At the end, I realized that I have an ang-pao *红包 given by mom last 2weeks when I met her at Batu Pahat. I was feeling blessed! Thanks mom;))
Still remember that the time she gave me, I was complaining that it is better for her to keep the $$ rather than give to me. I added "I seldom use $$ in the campus" lol!! But who knows the ang-bao $$ allowed me to buy shirt for her when I needed;) After buying her shirts, I continued my way to Dataran Pahlawan area to take bus **noob me!! Buses will stop at Bunga Raya area after main stop Dataran Pahlawan & Kampung Jawa huh!!

But yet, I did enjoy the walk along there;) Lets see what I have^^

The two tourists were searching their way~

The Melaka river, you can take the ferry and enjoy the view around=)

//Back to 2008 with my buddies in the little ferry~

Reminded me on CNY'05 with some of my Indo & China friends
(**The first Chinese New Year ever I passed in Malaysia)
"Being their tour guide as I am the only one ever been to Melaka among them, even been there for only once at that time"


Walk and walk on my way, there was a performance, I don't know what event it was exactly. But there was traditional dance performances and some shows of traditional games.
**Lets see what are they~

They said this is called "Tikar Pandan"

It is actually made from the old Pandan leaves and dyed with variety colors then weave them.
In Indonesia, we do have this, my classmate knows how to weave 'em ^^

The traditional dance by the Chinese
(**The mascot ka-ka cau-cau...

The Indian traditional dance
**Again he ka-ka cau-cau there.. But he is a good joker=P

The Malay traditional dance

This is called "Gasing" _ it is actually turning~

One of the most popular Malay traditional game. It is made up of wood with a nail in the middle to the bottom. A string will need to be wound down to the body of Gasing from the top, then with a strong pull by the string, it produces strong angular momentum and causes the Gasing to turn stable. Gasing is turning according to the Gyroscopic motion, after the Gasing has been turning for sometimes, its Gyroscopic motion effect and angular momentum are dropped gradually and then stop~ (**As shown in the picture below)
In Kelantan **North-Eastern of Peninsular Malaysia... Gasing is used as part of the cultural game competition.


The tourists were trying to play xD!!

Dunno what is this called~ ernn!! Something need to do with Guli~

LoL!! I have no idea what are they doing there@@
I guess something like chess??


Continued with my way, I saw the Malay pre-weeding snap shoot lol..
The couple in Malay traditional custom~

My friend, Fenny said it is lucky to meet bride&groom when I told her I met a couple of bride&groom last year in Singapore..lol~
It's good to hear the word lucky, but I hope the 'lucky' does not refer to it's my turn reaching soon xD!!!


What's wrong with the Kembara stopped in the middle there@@

Hmm~ So many becak-es lolz

My model of the day~ LoL!!!

I've never seen this before, is this new? or I missed it? hmm~

One of the most tourists attraction museum

The Menara Taming Sari

Myself & Taming Sari tower back in 2008
Can you see the difference with the 3years back Taming Sari tower? xD!!

A week after the day, this tower then started operating... Aiyoo~ what a missed!!

Me and Siang at double deck bus~

Me and Chun at double deck bus~ 3 yeas back!!

Yay!! And finally I am about to be there!!!

I never know that many people will take bus at Melaka, unlike KL.


Mimi wishes for her mom gets well soon and sooner...........


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment