Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crying out loud!!!

**Crying out loud!!! Papers are flying all around... Search engines have full visited~~


I hope I am not giving up!!! I must still fight for me!! But I am too tired=(

Sad, this is the only subject is killing me with lots time! I can be starring at my notebook screen for days due to this subject. It is a very time consuming subject, though this is an elective subject!!

It is a subject that could gain some skills.. *I like it that* but once failed, then it's gonna carry my average down=(

It's gonna be the last check point. And it's crazy!! I am wondering why is it like this? Did I actually have made the wrong decision at the first place? xD!!! Well, NO REGRET!! At least knowing it is a java, at least~ and I am enjoying a cup of java now=P

But seriously, I am down to Earth now='( I need anyone can bring me up!! But all people are in their dreamland at this time, while I am still here=(

Kinda feel it's not worthy worth in term of mark and credit hours for this subject than the rest.. Moreover, this is the only and only elective subject and the rest all are my core / compulsory subjects~ aikssss...........



I must not give up!! Even not sleeping for the whole day! I got to go on for this 10% zzzz!!!

Good Luck~

3 comments:

  1. Don't give up Mimi gal.
    But then physical exhaustion could be
    damaging to your health. What about
    time management? I mean by following
    strictly proper planning for time slots
    for resting and sleeping, and time for
    studying etc..Regards, from Uncle Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油吧!凡事都尽力而为。

    等做完功课,考试,我去找你打羽球!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Uncle Alan: Thank you so much.. Ya, I will never give up.. At the moment, time management wasn't that proper as its plan.. But my working style is just too different, is more effective and efficient during mid-night instead;( *I know that it is not good for health* but I guess this will end only for this semester... Well thank you so much for your concern uncle Alan..

    @老师 Weeser: 谢谢你。。 好好,会 update 你的~ 时间过了太快了。。

    ReplyDelete