Monday, April 26, 2010

After Final Examination

**Have been trying to get some zZzz, but failed to do so :(


And so..... today was the last of the last and the last of the final examination, the final of the final that I have done in UCSI xD!!! So, should I feel happy? hiehie... Actually there is another subject that I worried the most, which is Antenna, I hope I could pass this subject and will feel blessed if I could get just firm 50/100 haha, Amien!!

I got no idea on what I have done this passed sunday, did not really focus and finished studied. Facing my notebook and playing facebook, reading unrelated articles and doing some online shopping LoLz!!! Seconds by second, minutes by minute and hours by hour the time has passed. Everymovements of the time just after 2am making my heart pumping so fast!! Went to bed at 3am, while I havent covered all the lecturers, have been lied down for hours and I decided to wake up at 4am... Yerrrr!! Listened to something that rediculus omg, really don't know, many sounds I heard from plenty of frequency levels xD!!! Then, doing some mask on my face and again facing my notebook 'til time moved to 5am!! omg-.-'' Continued studying after getting shower and accidentally slept at 7 ~ 8. I felt oh no, I don't want to sit for this paper!! Tough, continued zZzz 'til 8.30am, sounds silly and funny?? =.=

And yeah... I believed that "Regret is always placed at the back" 30minutes before the exam, this is the worst that I felt disappointed to myself and regret as the fullest thinking of jumping from the library to downstair =P thinking of find a way not to enter the exam hall, skipping the paper and so.... "Why such a big regret?" --> 'coz this paper is not hard as hard as antenna!!

During the exam, "Wahh... wahhh,... hope what i have answered is correct, hope i can pass the subject, hope the day is always bright here......" =)

Anyway, after the exam, wewww~~ happy happy happy looo~~~~ Went MV buy some stuff for friend's present and back Cheras yay 5pm the time when they all going to swim, that's really a right time so continued for swim swim~~!!

Planning to sleep after swimming, but guess what?? oh today is monday=.= (*in my feeling,today is saturday LOL)... Monday, oh no, my tv series at 7pm is important, so I stay awake from 7~8pm... Again 8.30pm is another series LOL!! 1/2 hr for me for to take bath again continued for the next tv series until 9.30pm..

Thinking of "Oh great that I can sleep now!!!" ^_^)) but guess what again? hmm out of my expectation I am awake until now 1.30 am Tuesday!!! Well, in the middle was talking to sis & bros... Uhh, what happened to me, insomnia? or the coffee effect still in my bloodstream?? xD!!!


Happy holiday all my friends that have already done their exam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment