Friday, May 13, 2011

Relieve after 2nd paper~

**after 12-hours sleeping.................ah, dizzy dizz=.=

Yo!! It's a must to relax yourself after having such a hectic period.. Serene Aesthetics!! Great job~ with only RM68, I could enjoy upper-back massage, facial, hot-stone massage and neck massage.. where this price is normally covered only for facial package. Of course this is a promotion price, it was a roadshow in one of a shopping complex.. But remember! remember!! Not all the promotion in roadshow is worth to be.. Sometimes, they'd tell us how worthy it is, but we never know what the package actually is, so be aware on that yaa~!!

Serene Aesthetics!! It has many branches, you can find it at Sg.Wang shopping center, Kajang Metro Point, Sri-Petaling, Cheras - near Giant Connaught and many more places.. Seriously, I love the environment and the beauticians, they provide a good services even this is only a promotion package and the lucky draw I drawn was pretty worth!! which is the upper-back massage=D they did give me all the full service and the most important thing is they have the professional beauticians.. But the facial room is a little not as comfortable, cause of the out loud aircon (*maybe need to upgrade =P it is a private facial room like HerbaLine..

It is one of the beauty centers that could meet my satisfaction with respect to their service provided.. But, the thing is most of their packages are a little to be expensive xD!!


Ahh.. then relieving is one.. Now I need to fight for another last two papers!! Then Penang I come and another 2nd test by the prev.company.. All the best to myself!!!! =D


-mimi-

2 comments:

  1. Tell your followers what you gonna do after your masters program? Stay in M'ysia to find
    employment? Travel round the world, going places etc....or just go back to Mama like a
    spoilt child.

    Regards,
    Uncle Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi uncle Alan, ahahh.. I shouldn't do that, everyone knows I need to get a job. Anywhere will do for me though=) obviously shouldn't be back to mama side being unemployment daughter=)

    ReplyDelete