Monday, August 29, 2011

XXX speak quietly XXX

**So what brought me up today???


Grr... early in the morning, headed to uni, on my way to uni, a call brought me for a little bit more safer feeling.. (sounded good eh..? =P

But who knows... and never knows that another call could ruin all the things.. omg omg!! Help me!!! help me!!! I need a JOB~~~

ah this is how troublesome working in people's country?!??! How about aim for gs? lolz!! **a little with cold sweaty =.=

... most people won't understand why do I want to work here in aism?? hmm, though for me, I need to ask myself another time, another assure!! Is that all because of I have been staying long here in lk? grr... don't think that is the main reason.. Ya.!! The main reason is always there that honestly I have never told anyone.. "if I really need to go back, meaning I will not have a chance to be an engineer?" The main reason is because I wanna be a good and strong discipline engineer! Brought up with strong mainded for future engineers. Wouldn't we all know everyone has their own dream~ lol.. but somehow dream can fade away if we listen to the elders' words (*if we have difference thought with them~

I've told my dad, gimme sometimes.. perhaps 2-years or 3... Ermm, I am not ready to be an entrepreneur!!! Another side, a company told me how if after 2-years or 3, you are going back to your home country?!?!! Anyway, anyhow, future can be planned, but planned can be changed as improvement, everything is depend on the process. Just time will tell~

Grr... so how? too much rubbish... fuh!!! ~!@#$$%^&*()_+

mimi clear up your mindset!!! common' lets do project instead~~~!!


lalala~ got freshen up with kevJumba=D


mimi is confusing?? erm...

No comments:

Post a Comment