Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spiritual Contact?

**Had almost been sleeping, but awaken by someone' SMS.. Don't worry I got 0% blame on you.... =P


Now I am nearly believe on what they said about "spiritual contact" lolz hmm.....

I had been dreaming about mommy these days.. Ern, I can say it is just 2-times. Seriously, I didn't feel any worries in me after dream #1. 3-weeks after, exactly was yesterday: I met my mom in my dreamland again then "bla bla bla, bla bla bla". When I woke up, I got the feeling so worrying about her. Hmm, wishing to call her but on the other hand I am afraid to disturb her work, if she is doing her work.. Was trying to ask the sisters, I didn't get any replied messages. Well, saw bro on facebook, at least I have someone to talk to when I really need it!! Bro's calm me down and said everything will be all right, mentioning that it is just a dream. Yea, that is what I told myself to get myself steady, but I have no idea, there was something in my mind I kept worrying with... Hmm, decided to make a call, then I know mom gets fever.. And it started exactly yesterday =( Listening to her speaks, I canT stop letting the tears on my face.. Maybe you may say it is just a fever! Yes, it is true. But it is seriously hard for me to know someone I am so in to is in not a good situation!

I really hope that my mom could get well soon!!! Get well soon mom!! Be strong, I know you always does=)

I do wish everyone have a great health there. Recent weather is really bad.. Hot as like global warming. So drink more water, consume healthy fruits like orange, apple but not durian oh!! For those who like fruits, I know you'll be happy. For those who ain't into it, come'on try to like it and you will do someday=D


much love from a daughter~
mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment