Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who am I in your eyes???

Who am I in your eyes???? These are the super huge question marks..!!

WHO AM I in YOUR EYES???


I just know the feel of "HURT" hurt in heart!!


Who do you think I am?? Who do you think myself is??


Have you ever thought another time before say out???


Yes, now I know what a rubbish myself in your eyes=(


I have never known and ever thought you are such person.

In my heart, even I know you have such an eager, I do still respect you, yes! Even I did not say something that I respect you. But I know, I can feel...


Thank You for allowing me producing such tears.. yes, it is.... I couldn't remember when was the last time I had such tears?? (**lolz... do you think am I telling the truth?? zzz


I am super deeply disappointed, yes, I do respect you.


You might think I am hating you. NO, I don't, but I do SAD! Yes, I know who I am in your eyes. Thank you and finally you said them out.


I don't care if you know I am talking about you.., yes, you... But I am telling to myself what I am feeling now, just right here~




............................................................the
)-:mimi:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment