Friday, October 14, 2011

15/10/11

**Just got home from a day outing..............
and dinner with L, CL, EK~~


Was happy moment with my friends, happy time singing, watching movie and even skating;)
Thank you my friends, yes we're always a team for sharing knowledge, fun, experience and even together solving problems faced and sharing doubts.


I hope we can make it for our Melaka trip coming Monday, perhaps:D

~~~~~~

Everyone may think I have great life, honestly yes I do and I am really glad that having a good family team up and great friends..

But, deep inside my heart, there is always a wound, a wound that never fade away so far, it has been almost 2-years.. I have no idea when will this be a completed perfect insight heart:
As I saw it, or maybe accidently thought of it, my eyes just could not stop the little tears out..
I looked at him, I thought of her, it is hurt deeply inside me=( which hard to dismiss

I always believe, 好人有好报。。 Yes, life, future is something that we can't predict by ourselves.

Is starting a new life could really bring him back?? or bring us back? No, it is just the way how we see it and accept it.
But how do we accept it is another long story and "hard-work"? maybe~


Recently I need some consultation, but I have no idea should I or shouldn't I? Will I add more burden on him?
Would somehow my decision be caused me to end up the same felt?? I am honestly worrying about it:(

Anyway tomorrow will be another race, the "Putrajaya Night Marathon" com'on mimi do it as you can:D

Beat yourself, yaaa, mentally but not physically;)

Also good luck my friends Tom and Eric:D


fighting~~~

1 comment: