Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday, 16th April 2010

**It has been a busy time for few days back!!

Well, I got so much thing to share today :D

Good news here, me and my friends all of us have done our FYP report and also a journal paper.. sounds great huu!! :D

This few days was busying on writing report, designing hardware and fabricating hardware as well!! was a really climate of the year xD!!!

Well, when fabricating the PCB, washing by acid, it contaminated my most precious ring uh!! Yea, no worries lol, I did it before, but just a little bit...And so this time almost the whole ring is in black color huh!! Yea, I got no time to take the pic, it was last 2 days... Let me show you how it is now =D



Uhh Suddenly of thinking nothing to share here anymore lol!!

Good luck to everyone in exam, for those who not student,, good luck in your career :D



No comments:

Post a Comment