Saturday, October 1, 2011

1st Oct 2011

**10.35pm, finished bathing.............

Yes today 1st Oct 2011, I have made up my mind and made the decision. Yah, it is... I guess this is the best decision to be... Best for the one I care the most at this moment, my parents, my family and myself.

I have been thinking about it right after I came back to Malaysia, almost everyday. I believe with this decision everyone will be happy and I made it with passionate and pace. But I do believe some people might think so wasted or whatever.... But with this decision and my future hard-work, I believe it is not wasted at all, but it will be really meaningful. I will set a time for myself to say good bye to all my beloved friends right here. To be honest, the most I love to stay here in Malaysia is all because of I have lotssssss invaluable awesome and wonderful friends right here. People that I will never forget about, all of you... yes, all of you...

I really appreciate all the people I know here, no matter your nationality. You guys are all truly awesomeeeee.

Ah man, I canT talk too much today!!! tell you more next time;) Gotta sleeppppp........ Hope I am fine with my ADIDAS RUN:D no practice and stamina in weak condition at the moment, nothing much I hope, just hope I am fine and come back with peace=D of course together with all my friendssssssssss!!!

Guys ganbatteee!!! T, KO, HH, Nard, Eric!!!!!
Chua, where are you?? Why no news? (**guess, you're oversea.....
TC, get well soon~
Dick, hehe.... work hard oh (**be a good employee of the year)

mimi gotta have a sweet dream^_^))

-mimi-

2 comments:

  1. wait u expand the business into malaysia, then you can come back very often. haha

    its a big decision to make. But make sure you'll give in your best performance.
    -If you can't do what you like, make what you do your new like.-

    ReplyDelete