Saturday, May 15, 2010

Learn to accept things......

A day has passed, I was dreaming she is still alive!! In fact, =(

What I can do is learn to accept this, anyway anyhow, it has happened and won't turn back.

No matter how hard it is, I got to accept it
No matter how sad it is, I got to stand strong and wipe off the tears
To Cherish them, I got to focus on what's in my hands now

I hope them stay up there happily and be blessed and stand beside 老母

Hope my family can stand strong and don't let the storm to spoil us!!! Ganbattee!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there, u don't know me and I don't know you, I'm Samantha, came across your blog and read this post.. I'm sorry, I may not understand how you feel, but just stay strong, this is just an experience and process of life, don't feel alone, everyone will go thru this. Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samatha, Thanks alot... Ya, I got to stand strong, I will try to... thank you..

    Your name is so familiar, I think I know who you are, samatha lai? gf of a student from ucsi?

    same to you, take care girl..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, please don't thank me, it's nothing, just some words to make u feel better, sorry if i did not manage to..

    Familiar cause Moustafa always tag me along with those links tee hee.. Yes I'm Samantha Lai, Hammoody Mazza's gf.. He's ur classmate right?

    All the best =)

    ReplyDelete