Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4/10/2011


Recently my bro keep saying "Give others a chance means give yourself a chance"

hmm............................


I think if I only give myself a chance, it does not mean I give other a chance. Let me be a selfish one=P kaka~~~ give myself a chance enough already xD~~

What if I told that to my bro?? He must be speechless XD~!! oops sorry bro:D

My bro was sad today, and so do I. Grrrr.... In his eyes, I am still like a 5-years old mimi who was playing around in the playground erm..... Bro, I am HUGE now, huge as compared to 5-years old mimi:D

Anyway, you're always be the big gor gor of mine....... ;)

Mimi has completed her very last task. Yes... but I don't feel any reliving lolz Let me start a new chapter of life. ganbatte~

No comments:

Post a Comment