Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can I say I was lucky?

**Just get back to the uni.........

What a tiring travel@@ but still I felt fortunate today. Special thanks to my best friend TehYeeLooi for fetching me to the train station;) with lots lots stuffs to carry, I believe I might break my backbone without her help^^

Yes, this week I've brought my printer + racket (*that has long-awaited me alone in my room). All that I must bring this week, else I can't pass the following weeks=P

And finally I reached the train station. A lady came sit nearby me. In less than 1minute, she started talking with me by asking train arriving time. And we started to chat chat chat 'til the train came. I have never talked to anonymous for such long but at least it killed the boringness of awaiting alone.. Anyway, thanks to her and nice to meet her. (*bear in mind, don't simply talk to anonymous, but the most important thing is be aware).
I am really speechless on KTM. It always fullhouse every-moment @@ Imagine the train was like the Sardines in can =.=|| with my both hands of stuffs and backpack of Lappie. That's why that I told yeelooi my backbone goin to patah;p
Well, thanks to the lady, she even helped me to carry my printer for awhile.. Hmm paiseh, paiseh... Have been talking for so long then we finally introduced ourselves xD!!! She stopped at Serdang station. And bye...

Good to see many people got off at Serdang station, but still couldn't get a seat. At a time, suddenly someone called me from behind, a guy was asking if I am a badminton player? Man... I am just a beginner and playing for inter-faculties instead of playing for university=/ he said he has the same bag as mine, Orange and looks attractive!! HAHA!! Agreed dude! But I'm using YONEX not Prince xD!!! Again there was someone to talk with all the way back to Kajang:P but he said he is studying at Athen university in Alor Gajah? Hmm, I have never heard about it at all boo.. I don't know what's his intention, but at the end he was promoting if I wanted to buy new rackets, perhaps I can look for him at S'ban. Thanks for your recommendation. Anyway, nice to meet you (*dunknow his name pun :P~

The time reaching Kajang, ahh... I couldn't get the 2.15pm bus!!! heck, due to the train delay for 30mins. So, decided to take a cab back to my uni., bargained the price then ok let's go!! It was raining, haizz, but the uncle is kind enough to hold the umbrella to the cab. Carpool with two girls, who were just stopped at the Kajang town. I was omg that my wallet left only 15bucks=.=|| asked his help to stopped me awhile at the CIMB just 5meters away, but he said how if stopped at the petrol station? (*and then I know why, because he wanted to buy chocolate xD!! I did his business, I did my business. Seeing him eating the chocolate, I had the feeling that he didn't have his lunch:/ chockyyyy, it reminded me that I actually have two packs of Bueno stick =P *slurrrpp~~
By the time I reached uni, I decided to give him one pack!! haha~ thanks to the cab-master sending me back my hall safely!!! ^^

Overall, I am feeling blessed today~ every stages back to my uni, I met some good people. And special thanks to my best friend;)

- 미 미 -

4 comments:

  1. You met good people on this trip, icncluding the taxi driver. Few yrs back a Chinese student girl took a ride on board a wrong taxi;her body was found in the drain two days later. Real sad story for this poor girl who
    came from China to study here.

    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mr.Alan, agreed with you:) huh?@@ that's really sad! Accidents always happened unexpected.. No matter what, we have to be aware anywhere we are and whatever we do~ Take care there Mr.Alan.

    Mimi^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you boarded the Ladies coach.. and there was the guy? hahaha... I had enjoyed some conversations with ladies on KTm during my intern time. =)
    Yes be careful of cabbing. til now, I still don't dare to take cabs alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to enter the ladies coach, but it's really full, and last carriage was easier for me to approach that time..

    Ya, agreed with that.. if you have a choice better dont take cab.. that time when I came back to cheras, a cab driver asked me to wear safety belt and complaint alot of political issues and saying bout Chinese eat their $$! *I was what the hell@@ i was just pretending to wear the safety belt and prepare my phone n took off 6bucks.. then called aikchun to wait me outside hoome haha!! n finally im safe^^ *scary*

    ReplyDelete