Monday, February 8, 2010

Great Day after Antenna Test 1


Currently listening to the birds singing outside there.. Such a peaceful day!!
7.15pm

Well Hey..!! Today I have skipped two classes, just because of wishing to prepare the Test 1 Antenna & EMC. So wasted skipping two classes at the same day, and the more wasting time I felt is I did not really study much during that time. I spent my time to sleep again, **sigh!!! Everytime I lie down on my bed and reading the notes, surely will end up to the dream world again! LoL... Such a !@#$%^&*()_+ (Really dont know why, I much change this!!! Mimi come'on!! Change this bad habit!!!).

Before the test, I entered the class, YeeLooi passed me my test paper of Com System, Wahh Mr.Low, he is really really a very efficient lecturer. We did the test on last wednesday and he has already passed our test paper today :) I've got 10/10. Yea, that is what I expected :D Thanks Sir :)

Okey, lets talk about how the test was going on!!! Hahaha Test going on just so so.. Idle I will fail the paper or just pass like that. hahaha Really, I didnt feel worry, hurry and excited on the test. (am I giving up?? Or I'm just steadily patience?? Hahaha....) I was feeling good that time, just dont know why, I should excited and worry mah!!! When the test has started, I looked at the question paper, in my mind said "oh!!! this question, I saw it in the text book's question" lol, but she has reduced some of the information already. Well, it doesn't cause much different.

I am able to answer all the questions given. But bear in mind, it doesn't mean that I am able to score this paper, huh!! :( (Just wait for it to release mimi!! ^.^)

After I've done all the questions, I planned to pass up and suddenly I look at the 2nd question which is 10marks. "Oouch!!! I did wrong, it's due to copying wrong equation, shouldn't have a "square" there and I added a square. I am able to correct the question and finally I passed up the paper in time as well. :^_^


Ooyeyy.... Scary test has passed also, then now is me, Yee Looi and Weng Weng's happy time loh!!! That's Swimming Time!! :)
Me was hurrying to the stationary shop to buy cake and roti. Was really really hungry after the test. Then went to the swimming pool and ate the roti, felt Yummy!!! Weng and YeeLooi then came, they also ate the cake before we start party in the pool :D
Today is really a meaningful of swimming time :)) I felt great in today's swimming ^.^ three of us were swimming and playing, well play jumping to the pool hahaha.... My goodness, really scare when I wanted to jump for the 1st time like Yee Looi. YeeLooi kept saying "let's try, no worries,!" and finally I did, I was omg, it's really pain, pain on my stomach and my food huh?!! The water hitting my body lol... really pain man!! but it's fun!! :D Then 3 of us did try a type also which running and then jumping to the pool..! Wow, I felt great jumping that way :D hahahha me, YeeLooi and Weng Weng felt really tired but we felt so fun!! Finally the time is up, 6.30pm (**ring...ring...ring...) We prepared to back home, before that as usual, went to mandi first :))


Meaningful of Swimming Time...
Happiness brings peaceful in life :))

2 comments:

  1. HAHA!!! Iriana, i just read your blog leh!!! it was really a great swimming time for us!!! anyway, I will control all my activities recently due to the critical semester.... GOODLUCK for both of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oioi?? Teh YeeLooi is alive here ohhh... hahahah, I just noticed and read your comment hahaha.... fast2 go create ur blog ah... damn boring here=.= yea yea GOOD LUCK for us :D

    ReplyDelete