Friday, April 9, 2010

10th April 2010

**Having a bowl of mee goreng sedap after doing assignment.............. Currently listening to the "La Corda, violin version..............

Well I have been rushing to do my assignment just now right after I woke up at 8.30pm... I rush rush for my dinner, because I've told myself, if I couldn't complete it then better don't ever think to have dinner hahahha!!!! Well, now I've done it, and the task that I've left is only my final year project. yeaa, as well as waiting for the final examination period!!!

Fuiiihhh~!!! well, now most of the works have already done, and I left the most critical task on my life in UCSI!!! wish I can do the best I could.... MIMI AJA!!!!!


I am so touching to see all friends's hardworks ever and ever..... When the competition was going on, in my mind, winning ain't a fact to make us happy!! but with our hardworks and full effort, im sure we can feel the satisfaction on it and on what we have done.... On the other hand, if we simply2 do works, it doesn't seem any value on our product...!! Value of own, value of love and value of satisfaction~

Well, friends.... didn't get any place don;t be sad, be happy for everything that you have done =))

Congratulation to my friends who have brought back gold medals, silver and bronze medals...
(I love you all's cars die die... LoL!!)

Ok, lets move on to your FYP mimi!!!


Please appreciate on what we've got.........
Don't underestimate on people's ability....
As you can see the successfull of Susan on her competition on "Americans Got Talent"


Everyone, anyone of us must have our own ability............

No comments:

Post a Comment