Friday, January 14, 2011

**and now she is eating......... yummy huh??

LoL ever since my exam preparing period, a lot of visitors came and visited me eh~~ Today is my 3rd guess came stay my place hihihi........ Uhh.. she is eating there making me feel of eating too @@'' ahh, asam laksa, she didn't eat it at MV and now she's eatin' asam laksa ala mimi =P looks more delicious than asam laksa jusco MV, huh? xD!!!!

Ahhh.. today me have shopped alot!!! Bought lots new shirts and have spent about 200++bucks, but all are not mine!! sobs sobs.... Oh yea, something~ I've bought a jeans, guess how much was it?? cheap, the cheapest long jeans I ever bought so far, it cost me rm33++ only.. Come grab 'em up at Jusco!! Ori price is 119something, disc 70% Great sales ;P Well, today is the first time I entered Jusco for such that long, about 3hours++ huh?... Really have never had that before @@ surprisingly I didn't feel I've stayed in there that long, as normally myself and my buddy could shop the whole MV in 1-2hours (**excluding for Metrojaya, Jusco and Carefour).

Oh dude!! Great news for ya'all....... Jusco has a Chinese New Year promotion with those who purchase 100bucks and above in a single recipt or submission of only two recipts could get redeem to a RM5 voucher~~ This is valid from 14-16 only, too bad only 3days!! So tomorrow is saturday?? Why not? Lets grab some there if you have stuffs to buy!!! =P and get the vouchers ;x Waitttt... be aware that the vhoucers can not be used on the day itself., but it only can be used starting from 17th - 31st. So, lets make a strategy if you've alot vouchers ;P keep stuff you'd wish to buy there 'til the time then come back after it valid to be used... Well, I know not all people around are free ;P

Ahh... a good houseowner needs to give the best service to the guess, so leave your baby with her then =P good nite everyone!!! Wishing you all have an enjoyable weekend;) Oops not forgetting some of my friends in the uni having exam tomorrow... It's a hard time to have exam during weekend HAHAHA, lucky me, well good luck peeps;)

-mi_square-

No comments:

Post a Comment