Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st Jan 2011

**And they are sleeping tight now.....................

Thank you 2nd gor gor for really is supporting me on my career and future..... That's all what I need from my family members and my loved one :) giving me mental support instead of materials support... Appreciated it much.... It meant alot for me, I will not disappoint you bro!! Also to my dad, mom and the rest bros and sis... Miss you!!!!

I am a happy mimi,.... I need to accompany them for shopping and playing huffff@@ while it's the time for doing revision now instead of going play at genting themepark... Seems... ahemmm, not a right timing but somehow it does, 'cause class is inactive right now.............. What I can do? *Bring notes up there :P


Gannbatte mimi!!! 加油, 要真的加油!!!
大家, 晚安了。。。 希望明天会是个好开始 ;)


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment