Monday, March 28, 2011

Can I say I another time, I was lucky??

**Listening to 画沙。。。。。。


Yeah, I believe this time I was really again, Lucky!!! Went to BatuPahat, located at southern of Malaysia met my mom sister and bro there...

Thanks God and endless thankful to my bro, sis and mommy =)

It was a time on our lunch on Sunday, 27th Mar 2011 at one of the vegetarian restaurant in Batu Pahat. I put my phone in my bag (laptop bag), the time my bro asked me if I do still use my '1234' number or not? I answered yes of course, and took my phone out. I was aware and really careful with it that time. At the end of our lunch, I took mom's hand bag and gave her ate her medicine. Carried her bag out of the restaurant instead. Oh... (**I left my phone there!!!)

Still, I didn't realize it yet! Bro sent me to the bus station, when I bought my bus ticket back to KL, I realized my phone wasn't with me.!! I was omg!! In hurry, called my bro and asked if it is inside the car? And it didn't!!! Ohh No!!! Run to my bro's car asked him to find it at the restaurant!!!! huh?!

How worried I was... ~!@#$%^&*()_+
While inside the bus, kept calling calling and calling.... no ones answering it.. sobs sobs,.... don't you know how 'kan cheong' am I? lolz!! even it was an old htc diamond #1 but I wish to have this phone 'til my working life and further (**other words, I wish to have my phone bought by myself after this one................=P

No give up, call again calling.... Finally, someone picked it up!! Guess who was it??!?! "Oh my sister!!!" Great.!! I was feeling blessed!!! Thanks thanks alot thanks to everyone in the restaurant.. Thanks to my bro, sis and mom.. and to the guests after us and to the waitress!!

I was feeling peace and yeah, can calmly back KL ^^

And so I said I was lucky and again I was lucky;)

Well, will get back my phone once mom and sis come KL :)

See you mom and sis, take care and may God bless =))


- 미 미 -

2 comments:

  1. While you feel relieved to have your phone back, think hard how not to let this happen again!It's inexcusable to claim that one's in great hurry. So be alert always, Mimi.

    Uncle Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you uncle Alan. I will do =)

    ReplyDelete