Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's a kind of self-inspiration

**Down down to the earth ;(
and...........................
...........Unintentionally read an article of works I've done on net [long time ago]

What would do if you feeling down?? What would normally you do to escape from the gloom of down-ness and complicated thought?

I believe every problem has its solutions....... No matter how the problem is being solved, process is the most important.. People said result is not important but process is the most important.. Erm, I don't get it makes senses though. To me both are important! Without a result, then there will never be any processes happened.. So, it is like a dependent chain. With presence of result, people will catch for the result then there will be processes. From the 'processes', lots of things may happen and there is the time we learn to live.

With good result, satisfaction would of course we had and felt!!! That is the inspiration I meant, things that inspire me when I was really down to earth.. And it does~


Hope I could go back to my desk, in front of my lappie (*that has suffered working on) and working on!! Get up up, and get up!!


- 미 미 -

No comments:

Post a Comment