Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Singapore Trip!!

**Currently listening to Never Alone by Lady Antbellum & Jim Brickman.........

Yeah, today I want to share my Singapore trip :)

It was Saturday morning, my friend has promised me to come to Batu Pahat getting his favorite pop-mee from Indonesia and so fetching me to JB, Larkin Bus Station. Thank you so much bro!! He's reached Batu Pahat too too early!!! When I woke up, looking at my phone and saw a SMS, I was OMGomg!!! Freshing myself and get shower in hurry!! Luckily my bro already woke up that time, while waiting for him, I packing up my stuffs and get ready!!! Hihihi, with time given, we went for our breakfast first and I got to say sorry to my friend 'coz we're late hahaa!!! We stopped awhile, 'coz my bro has some work to do, very fast anyway. And so, went to office met my friend and took his favorite pop-mee and I got to say good bye to Batu Pahat luuu!!! Yooo, so sad... Sadly left my bro alone in the office :'( well, he must have his best friend and hard working assistance accompanied :D

While waiting for my bro, what I did was... @Batu Pahat


Me and my friend (kfc) departed to JB after that. Reached JB Larkin was about 12pm++ We checked on the timetable of the bus then went mCdong-dong ate something hiihii... I took the SBS 170 bus to Singapore, Woodland that is the cheapest ticket among to other places cost RM1.60 haha... Departed from Larkin was about 1pm and reach Singapore is less than one hour though!! Stopped at the Woodland checkpoint was 2pm++ and I continued to took the bus 'til my friend's place which is Kallang. Well, my friend (fw) told me that there is a bus going to Queen St. that near to her place. At first I planned to take MRT from Woodland, then I changed my mind to take bus to Queen St. You know what?? The uncle thought that I have the Ezzy card to scan, then he asked me to just go up and scan my card. I was ook,,, got in to the bus and just sitting without doing anything, that means I didn't pay the bus ticket to Queen St. LoLz "Oh.. Fool Mimi!!!" Well, it doesn't matter I think.. Anyway, Singapore is already a rich city so it's not a big deal with only a little $$ =P

Next, after reaching Queen St. In my mind, I was thinking "Emm... such a aunty walk..." haha I went round and round the Pasar, uncle selling dried fish & prawn... Nice walk anyway!! But I couldn't find even a single word of "Kallang". Finally, I give up and texting my friend, seems the SMS was not reached to her, so I decided to buy Sg. SIM card, I bought M1 card with only $15 and inside got $17 lerrr... So nice ah Singapore, give less and get more haha!! Somemore got free sms lerrr!! Hihihi.. Finally I reached Kallang safely by MRT with only two stations from Bugis.

Reaching my friend's room, kept chatting with her until about dinner time. So, we hang out for dinner and met other friends.. Well, nothing much we talked, maybe there are some communication matters or lack of topics already.. Anyway, I was happy to meet my old friends and lotsa thanks to fw... She has arranged everything for me, for me to meet up all the gang :D

The second day!! She got to go to the Church early in the morning about 9.30am.. I went out together with her and met my past lecturer (sh). I was so surprised when the first time looked at her, she looks graet!! looking younger and professional :) happy to see her :D She brought me to the Esplanade and Marine bay!! It was really a great tour and make my Sg. trip meaningful!! haha!! Sadly, we not managed to go up to the Sky View at the Marina bay. Well, I was happy enough =)

Next, ms.sh went back to her place at Woodland. Fw and me went to Orchard St. to meet up with one of my gf (lv).. She is the one who going to have her most precious day on 5th Sept!! I felt so sorry that couldn't present on her ROM soloemazation!!! sobs sobs!! Hope she's great and always happy!! We have had a gread lunch... Slurrpp~~ Yummy!! that is Indonesian food (Ayam Penyek), it's so spicy and yea darn delicious!!!

Then, lv got to go back her home and me & fw went to one place which is her favorite place at Novena.. She said Novena is a shopping mall that famous with Korean stuffs & Korean food. We had a walk then sitting at the lobby and again chit chat hahah!! At night, she brought me to the VivoCity. It's a nice place (can be said as artificial beach) hahah... I'd love to have kind of moment, I prefer to enjoy my life by enjoying the place rather than playing like rollel coaster haha!! Again sitting there looking at the night sky and chatting with Fenny!! Alot of topics that we can talk.. Sharing, Advicing, Talking about life, future plan and so on.. Really enjoy to talked to her and really appreciated to have a friend like her and Thank God for giving me a friend like her. About 8 at night we went to have dinner, she said wanna treat me for the time. I received with thanks, from there, we accidently realized that each others like to eat "Rui Cha". Great dinner again ^^ Again chit chat chit chat and then went back home :))

Without realizing, time is already shown 11pm.. And the next day she got to work... omg!! But both of us still feeling freshy!! aahahha!!!

Well, I didn't visit to the main tourist walk at Sg. That made me sadly didn't bring back some souveniers to my friends and even to my best friend. So sorry girl!! :(

Anyway, it was a great experience staying in Sg. and spent for only makan and transportation!!

Lastly, I hope can go travel with my best friend as her promised since so long long time ago~~ And of course hope she can finish up her project nicely!! Ganbatte!!


Here are some photos!! Hope you guys would enjoy ^^


Church near Cityhall


Nice Staircase, a couple taking pre-weeding pic at this church, such a lucky me :)


Yea, That's My Rules


It's my life~


With Ms.SooHoo. Nice view of Marina Bay


Music, Dance, Art Gallery @Esplanade

Not only a pose, real listening leh!!!


The view with Esplanade


Behin is the Merlion view (I didn't go there)


The Marina Bay, (**got to go up the view next time!!)


With Lengzai, happynya~~ =P @Marina Bay


The Biola, Violin performance, (*Dream comes true, said Ms.Soohoo)


Sadnya~ didn't take picture with Fenny... Anyway, enjoy so much with her :)

Special thanks to Fenny, my best buddy since I was studying in Inti and my best lecturer who has taught me English and asked me doing performance when I was in Inti :)


We, people have a lifespan.... but...,
a memory and a good friendship will never end........

4 comments:

  1. WoW!!! Great blog with lotsa beautiful sceneries and LENGZHAI too. I havent been to most of the places that you have went during my Singapore trip in 2006. I am sure the 'fake beach' that you went is very beautiful!! :p It's great to hear that you had fun in Singapore! Next time, you can go there again lo!! So near to Malaysia ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ya, it's really fun loo... Next time we all with the gang go together la if got chance... hope the dream come true :)

    ya, the fake beach is quite nice also, but coz of late and too dark already, tat's y cannot take picture looo... hehehe~ Next trip i wanna go universal and sky view :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!! nice plan wor! make sure take more photos and post in fb and ur blog lo. Whenever i am free in Canada, i will read it and post some comments :p

    ReplyDelete