Friday, January 7, 2011

Begining of 2011

O,hey yo........ It's been a week+ that I am away, and it was my fun time right after the new year eve 'til now... It's good, but just seems like in the wrong timing @@

It began on the 1st of Jan 2011, my 2nd bro n family came here for vacation. Yea, every one come to KL will think of going genting especially those who bring their kids along xD!! But me dying of it :( bro and his family stayed my place for a night and 2nd Jan headed to Genting Highland for 2 nights... We were staying at 1st world hotel, the 1st nite was a paid room and 2nd nite is the free room oh... So nice, such a new year present for me ;)

Quite a tiring time tho, but enjoying too... Happy to see them here and happy to see their kids playing with full of joys.

Happy Family ;)


My cute niece and nephew


They are happy ^^


Bro and sis in law ;)


Bro, myself, niece and nephew with 八仙过海


After a short while at the temple, then we continued our journey to the final destination;P Playing at the Genting themepark with 2days package, well genting themepark is enough to explore for a full one day, with condition no raining...

.....And we returned KL on 4th Jan 11 and directed to ISEC. Having lunch there and back home and time for them to get rest ;) The next day on 5th, they returned to Indonesia by AirAsia. So I accompanied them to KL sentral 'til they got into the bus...

Thanks God has saving them back home safely.

My goodness, the day they back is the day my friends came over-.-|| My friends reached my place about 6pm. Oh, I need to bring them somewhere, decided to bring them to ice skating but it's closed too bad!! So, lets go singK rather than shopping lol!!! The next day is Genting again!!! One of my friend has never been genting, well at first I told them that I am not going join to genting if they do. But who knows at the end, I felt bad to leave they two who don't know the place, where to go, what to play there and having language barrier later on.. Asked along my housemate if he wanted to join..? ;)

Eitts, before reaching to the Genting Entertainment World, we should go to the Strawberry farm at Ghotong Jaya ^^

Lets grab the strawberrey there!!!!!

Nice or not?? Who took this?? 'Mimi' :P


She is my best friend in high school.. She is very Lenglui one^^


My best housemate ever.. He is very lengzai too ;)


My high school friend, siao siao one... Loser moto racing with me!! He is very funny^^


Myself, the strawberry lover!!!


Somehow they made my day colorful;)


2 crazy gals ;P


We're all ;)


Mari-mari makan ;P

Sunny: "See, that is a giant strawberry"
Mimi: "WOhaa... OMG!!!"

2 Lengzai of the day^^


Girls, shopping strawberry ;P

Yumcha here?? Nice..... with cute~cute strawberry table&chair set ;)

Welcome to Farm House cafe~


Cowgirl!!!

Akai, Me and Awei

Oh, Lucky Kai ;P

AC, u look good here, like hannah montena's daddy with the hat ;P

Awei likes this, she said like own house hihihi^^

Gimme the strawberry or I pull up ur life!!!

Genting strawberry farm ended here~~~


I bet you'll need 1hr plus once you entered the strawberry farm, as we should enjoy the time since we're there....
It's not only a strawberry farm.... But they do have other plantations ehhhh................ lets see!! Jom......

Flowery and cactus!!

This is her fav.vege^^

I Love Greennnnnsss.....

They do have this!! Fungi Planting

Chun do not touch ah!!! lol

Kai likes this place....

Me, wish to bring my sis here

Wei likes this place so much~~

Nice shot eh... by me:p

She is so happy one~~

LoLz... requested by Awei :x

lolz.. requested by Awei =.=

omg, will it get spoilt? xD!!!

Another giant stepping on a little banana!! lol

Abit blurr...

Exploration for the Strawberry Farm has been ended here!!! And time to continue our way stepping to the Genting Entertainment World!!! Oopsssss.... something that I missed alot and wish to introduced to them...!! The durian bomb!! That's really deli~~delicious...!! You may try guys!! 'Coz as me who do not eat durian extraction (durian cake, durian candy, durian tart, anything with durian flavor), I tasted this durian bomb is really nice!! yummy~~


It's at Ghotong Jaya, near the Chocolate shop also not far from strawberry farm

We bought 6pieces only, coz we're heading to Genting lol...
This is also my best friend's (e.looi) favorite lol... At least managed to give her 1pcs when I returned and heat it up before that;)

Inside is the durian....... RM1.80/pcs..
It's a must to try, especially if YOU LIKE DURIAN =P

When we're up there~

Ough... really cold!!!

The Snow World.......

The only game we played... Rock climbing lolz... The helmet is a redundancy!! It made me hard to head up.! **Last time we didn't need to wear it...
Btw, right after climbing, I felt I'm getting old?!? or weak?!? xD!! I am not able to reach to the top already@@


We returned KL and reached home in the evening............... At night Akai insisted to play card... Well, lets see who lose the worst xD!!!

lol... 3 of them (Awei, Akai, AC) playing with sticker as the punishment!!
Ah... you guys wastin' my sticky notes~~

Another loser.... AC u Rock!! lol

New punishment... lol, now AC, you lose!!

Continued by....... ;p

See how cham is her!! lol

The hairstylist and her model ;p

She is proud to be the loser lol ;P

He is happy knowing me lose!!

Lose n-times

Also lose n-times

The winner then.... =P

My goodness, nearly to smack down=.=||

............and the trouble after that


And they're now back johor with safe. Thanks God for saving them all their way back Johor. And may they will reach Indon safely too ;) Also, thanks for sending me such a unpriceable friendship with them even we have far apart for long;)

Thanks guys for visiting me and came all the way to KL....... ^^

....and now my normal life has back... time me must do revision in hurry!!!

with thanks..........
-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment