Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today's Exam

**Sneeze... sneeze... sneezing......... omg@@



Ahh... and after today I would feel more relaxing ^^ well, two more to go, but it's much more lighter than this subject just passing on. Ah thinking about the paper, it would screw up my mood @@'' my goodness, I could lost the mark just because of my little careless?? sad sad sad... was really sad!!! 12 marks gone like that, aikss... and how about the rest... I hope he may give some sympathy marks?!? lol!!!

It was a bad day ;( ;( wanted to go for some brain relaxing and distress myself with filling time for swimming, but unfortunately it was closed sigh.... what a bad day!!! Headed out of the back entrance, woww!! such a wonderful sky though, a really nice view I ever enjoyed.. I can see some hills at the back, then coconut trees, greenland and podge just right in front of me.. sitting there for few minutes, trying to calm myself down.. Ahh, whenever thinking of my answer sigh,.. what a silly girl@@ how could a single '1' bit cause me lost 12-marks on the spot sadness!! 10110 instead of 0110?? Sad, just an extra '1' there ruined up this paper, my goodness!!! Well, the time I worked out this I felt something was not right, and planning to review it after I've done the rest, but at the end, I didn't.. Why?? *Next time, mimi you must speed up!!! Ahh.... It's all be the history then :( :(

Okay, so ended up at the sport complex, what I did was having few punches on the punching bag lol!!! Had some body stretching and the rest at the fitness center.. Still feeling ain't good as I didn't manage to go swimming sad!! How if tomorrow morning?? xD!!! Hope whether allows me for that ;)

After returning room, mimi was trying to calm herself again!! Calculate all the mark she might get again xD!!! Then packed up all the thing relating with today's exam subject!! And preparing for the next!!! Look forward mimi!!! All the past couldn't be changed!!! Well, I am feeling much more better after staying at dreamland for few hours :)

All the best for her next two papers ;)


-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment