Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday, 13 August 2010

**Currently getting to do some of the left out work........

Well, today is the only day that I've got sweating. Hihii, bro and me left home about 11am++, omg!! That's too late bro!! Darn it's really hard to wake him up T.T Like daddy said if throwing him to the sea probably he could still sleep nicely *swt''''

Anyway, today quite a happening day for me since I'm in Batu Pahat. You know what? Hahaha,cause I followed bro to the port and see see lots things there. Bro asked me if I want to follow him to the port or not, cause that is the new port and I haven't been there he said. Without considering, I indeed "ya, I want to follow". When reaching there, I was... waaa.. omg, so scary, many lorries and ships added with lots dust there. And it was so hot & shiny!! I walked around and saw my bro's friend's bro in the lorry. I was thinking go up into the lorry haha... But surely that's impossible to do that. Well, I enjoyed so much even though it was so hot and burning my skin =.='' Bro said it would be better if I wait him in the car, but I preferred to walk around there. Only thingy I scare was the lorry might bump me or something drop to my head haha!!!

After from the port, we went for lunch!! I love Batu Pahat food, the food here suits my taste, unlike that in KL :x Then went here went there and finally I back to office now lol....

So mimi got to get back to work already looo~~


Jhon Maxwell said "Attitude is the Choice"
Mimi said "Your Attitude symbolizes your Character"

2 comments:

  1. Fuh!! Mimi's very own quote!! LoL!! a meaningful quote indeed :p Anyway, i am glad to know that you are having lotsa fun in Batu Pahat - getting to explore around the new port, eating nice foods and many more! Have more fun! And snap more photos to be uploaded here and Facebook!! Hope to read more from you soon~ Haha!

    p.s: dont forget to dabao some nice Batu Pahat food for me!! Let me know when u are back to KL from Batu Pahat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayerr Bryan, waiting for me to dabao, u already get so hungry huh?!?!=.=''
    anyway, thanks for commenting... since my home here very quiet one, no visitors come one~~ LoL~

    ReplyDelete