Friday, November 12, 2010

New Room

**Listening to the Sweet Sorrow-Utada Hikaru_instrumentation.........

Well, currently sitting on a chair, notebook on a table, and myself in the new room.. I've now got the single room, just one floor up of my previous room, but it's in the differ wing... it's called 1st wing.

First time enter this room was yesterday, just to have a look on the room before deciding to get the room, feeling insecure maybe due to no one stays in for sometimes. But now after moving in, I'm feeling good :)
Still the same, I can see the greens.. and now I can 247 open the window and no one would kacau ^^ The only thing, the room's really far.. it's located at the end of the end!! at the end which is the end of all halls.. and the end is the end of the hall xD!!! But, no worries, we can get short cut one :D

Room condition is not bad anyway, at least all belong to myself :) notice board, double-bookshelf, drawer and one extra sofa.. it's totally better than the double-dec room. The only thing is the room is not ensuited with toilet.

I can see light, sunshine, and yeaa it's better..

Ermm, should I thank to the officer? Well, at least no more war between us :p

Ending: Fly me to the moon................

No comments:

Post a Comment