Monday, November 22, 2010

@Library

**In the library.... at A30~

LoL... Today is the first time I use internet service in the uni by own notebook (*meaning I've used by phone)... It took me for sometimes to get to the internet.... Well, it's pretty fast..! Much more faster than that in the hostel xD!!! I can open site without waiting for so long....... Love it~

Will I frequently come to library to online then? --I don't think so hihi!!

I realized that library is full house compared to the first time I came here, even for the silence area.. it's also fullhouse.. @@

Well, it shows the students are working hard for their study :P
But again, if you round and round the library, most of the students come together with their notebook, that ended up those students came for youtube and listening to the music and facebook playing online face-games... I was sweating'''' also student who came to the library for blogging --> just like me.. xD!!!

Friendly saying, it's a good place to do your work here in the library... At least I've done some parts of my report which I think I couldn't do as fast as I'm doing here in the lib :P

Anyway, library is a good place for resourcing and doing work as long as you utilize it well :)

com'on catch up for the rest.................. *imaginary running!!!!!

-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment