Thursday, August 19, 2010

20th August 2010_Yesterday~

**今天早上9点起床。。。。

Oh no, time showing so late!!! But anyway, I didn't have anything to rush hihihi... My yesterday activity was quite ok, not so boring..

Woke up at 8am and preparing to go college to meet up one of my lecturer, because he needed me to help on his daughter relating with computer. He dropped me and his daughter in the house and he back to college again... But his wife and kids were there, they treated me well. His wife prepared a nice lunch for me and I was eating alone there!! Omg, I was really... =.= and felt sorry to them :x she prepared alot for me even though I was only alone eating :/ well thanks so much to the family treating me so well. Finally finished up the them, and time to go home... His wife fetching me home with accompanied of one of her daughter and little son :) surprisingly, they gave me some souvenier before we left the home!! I was omg, I didn't help much on her daughter, but they gave me too much... Anyway, thanks to them and thank God that give me this experience.

They said a little to make me always remember them :)


Dinner time with my best friend YeeLooi. We ate at one of the steak corner :D long time didn't see her and we chat chat and talked alot hahaha... Well, as usual.... *girl talk* hihihii, I admit it :) Have talked alot with her, sharing information and so on. Hihihi.... Thanks to YL to be my best friend and also the wonderful dinner =)
PS: Next time I want to treat you, you don't reject uh!!

Reaching home, not late... it's only about 9pm. Well after awhile receiveing some bad news. Really scare on this!! @@ Yea, that's true that accident is always come in sudden!!! I really can't understand why? Is God giving us a trial of life? Hmm.... This year is really ain't a good year for my family... Everything is just too fast and packed up together. Yupz, we got to accept everything even that we don't want to, but this came too fast..
I home my bro's mom in law Rest In Peace up there.
She is a nice mommy, I knew her since she came to Malaysia a year back, I brought them around KL and I couldn't see her anymore! I don't know, I was thinking sometimes is leaving is a good thing? Because we can stop suffering in this cruel world!! Or is it bad? Because our time to the love ones has been stopped. Or maybe we're human just too greedy? Because need more and want more to be together with our love ones.. Anyway, life must go on as we able to... and be a good better than do something bad..
I wish my mom in law RIP!

Gotta be tough especially for my bro... I hope he is well and can stand strong!!


Life goes on.....
...... be appreciate on our love ones


No comments:

Post a Comment