Saturday, February 6, 2010

Diseases, Please go away!!!

Well, this is my first new blog on blogger!! I ever created a blog as well, but just too long for me to leave it, just left it and stopped blogging on it. Just since that time, that incident. Yet, got no time for blogging as well.

Now, I would like to share something about diseases that happened to my aunt. My 2nd aunt. :( It's too sad after hearing she had such losta problems on her health. She couldn't walk, and is not able to do anything. Doctor said she has affected by a virus named as "Edino Kasima" not so sure whether the spelling is right or not.!!!

How to discard those virus?? erm, Doctor said by doing radiation to kill the viruses, or else doing Chemotherapy!! erm.... how can imagine that doing radiation for 10 time not in a year..!! It's killing the virus, right! but also decrease her lifetime. Well, if there is no other choices, then we will continue for it. I am trying to search for any other ways to kill the virus.

Ganbette Mimi des!!!!!


Virus. Diseases. Please go away!!! Health. Wealth. Welcome!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think it is Adenocarcinoma. Visit below url for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenocarcinoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for the information, I appreciated it so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r welcome. Tis kind of disease really suffering, all the best to ur aunt.

    ReplyDelete