Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Released one Assignment


**Just back from a day trip to Sg.wang area.........


Yeah, today is a demo time for Embedded Design assignment 1.... Was really quite sad and disappoint that my group's mark was deducted by sir, because of the sound of buzzer too soft... Well, this is not any mistake on programming, circuit and so on, our buzzer sound suppose to be so loud, because I have purposely putting it a 100Ohm resistor on it... Huhh!!! You know what? This is because of the battery =.=''' Hiiiiiiiii... Anyway, all have passed, and I don't want to think of it too much and sad for it anymore!!! So we were 2nd highest among C&E group assignment-.-''


After the demonstration, I accompanied my friend to Asus center at Imbi Plaza jalan Imbi to take her notebook,... She was so happy that she could get back her notebook hahaha Then she wished to buy music book for her students, and we went to Sg.Wang.... Once entering the Giant enterance of Sg.Wang, I saw Sushi, in my mind "I wanna eat Sushi!!!" Then I told her that "Lets eat sushi!!!" hahahaha.... before that she has already planned to ate at U-Village (wish to eat the rice that I recommended to her.lol) But we went to Sushi only ate Sushi and will be going to U-Village for 2nd round hahahah!!! Spent RM30.30 at Sushi King near Lowyat, then we had window shopping at Sg.Wang then after about 1 to 2 hours we continued our 2nd round at U-Village LoL!!!! Such like crazy, I never experienced that eating something and eat again after 2hr.... Can be concluded that we were having appertizer at Sushi King and Main menu at U-Village. hahahha
Were dam* full man!!! So total dinner for today was about RM60... LOL!!!

Then planning back home loh!!! Back to Sg.Wang towards parking, but I'd spotted on a short pant lol... Looking GOOD!!! 2short pant... Trying on it, seems not bad, get it with about RM44... Too bad, today I just received RM100 from Steven, now I lost it then!!!! Thinking of using that RM100 'til the rest of this month.!! But... this could happen =.= anyway I still happpy =)

Anyway many things have been through after the disappoint demonstration, then now Mimi is back to normal :D disappointment has dismis and joy is here..!!!



Sometimes we need sometime to recover our personality...........
~Cheers up Mimi!!!! =)


2 comments:

  1. iriana, everything has passed.... don't think about it... that day i was really happy for getting back my laptop.... how nice was it if our final exam finished on that day.... so that we can enjoy to the fullest on that day ler.... anyway, the day coming soon.... we need to work hard for 1 and a half month....
    Hope that you will be fine soon... waiting for the day that mimi laugh again!!!! Take Care and Cheer Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa, thanks teh yee looi!!! yaya I also happy that your baby has back to your arm xD~~
    so all sadness and unhappiness already put behind liao.... :D

    ReplyDelete