Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Big Proud of my Little Bro

*Currently was sitting at the upstairs’ balcony…………

Well, today I would like to talk about my little bro I don’t want to waste much time, so lets start…..

My little bro now has grown up high, smart and healthy. I am very happy to see that, see him is very strong and stronger as normal people. He is now a man

Well, my little bro was grown up with a little lacking on part of his body. People said that he grown up in-normally. Yea he is, but I couldn’t accept that, in my mind and in my family mind, HE IS A PERFECT BOY and surely HE CAN BE A GOOD BOY which his personality can FIGHT with others. And yeah, NOW IS THE PROVE!!! Greatly, I’m so happy to see him as a big boy now. I believe my dad, mom, bros and sis too.

My little bro, this boy he didn’t really like to study when he was still a little boy, but he is really a smart boy. He prefers to help dad’s business at home rather than study in the school. And now I can see, he is even smarter than those children who are having a higher education level. At first, me and my family felt a bit sad to hear that, but we are all support and respect on his decision. Why? Because we must understand that different people have different interests and different abilities. As long as we know what we do. We believe that he knew what he did and he knew what he wanted. I can see now he is really grown up good and has become a MAN!!

Still remember that he was really, really a little boy. 3 of us, me my sis and him, we all were always went to school together and bike our own bicycle. Came back home together, ate together and played together. Was really a happy moment. Now I can see, he is now even better than me. He can bike motor, drive car and even sail the ship. Also, he able to handle parts of the business here. He is a great big boy and I am really, really proud of him.!!!


Hi pople, please do not value people from their looks
But look at their ways and their personality………………

updated 8th August 2010