Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Heal the air with you~


**It's Masking time...................................

Yeap, I supposed have had enough resting time!! Great holiday with my bro and his gf in these 3days and now I am back for Working mode!! Seriously moody the time I returned uni just right away from Genting with no progress for supervisor.. I felt left out of my set timeplan.. Sad=( **Mimi you gotta catch up!!!! yea^^

Enjoy a nite at KL and nites at Genting with you and my future sis-in-low bro!!! Waiting for your good news.. Love ya!!! Thanks God has saved him reached BP safely.

with my beloved bro=)


Yes, I miss my sister!!! I miss the time we've spent together on every occasions in Msia: Chinese new year, Birthdays, Holidays, Graduations and others~

Wishing you have great days always sis~!!!

A walk through with you during our study life chapter in Malaysia~

2007 New Year=D

2008 Chinese New year

2009 Chinese New Year=D

On her Birthday~

On my Birthday '10~~

Mama, bro and sis, much love with you~

On our Birthday=D

Her Convocation~

For my convocation^^

Our Happy Holiday=P


Ouch... Enough for now, need to catch up!!! Chao~~

-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment