Friday, July 1, 2011

Keep me Up, please~


...sometimes I thought of just being a simple and an ordinary girl;


Be a girl who is able to cover her daily meal, that's it, that's enough. Not more than that.

But the world has changed, everything has came to the challenging lifestyle. All the people are here for only one thing! MONEY!! Everywhere they are talking about money, money and money. Even some of them know Money is not everything in their life, but Money can make everything to their life. It sounds right somehow~

It's all because of Money, everyone's thought has been changed: The Greeds, The Jealousies, The Betrayers, they are all here. Somehow all they have done are because of Money. They think, they act, they do, all are because of Money. To be close with the Boss, betray the friends, finally friends left, they're happy, boss are depending to them, they try to eat the boss and get the better pay. All are because of $$, don't you think so?
Ever thought the real world is such cruel? Ever thought human can be the fox of human beings? The world is not the playground of those children anymore, ever since Adam fell into trap of the demon.

So what about me? Can't I just be a simple girl who does not need to think about all these? Owning: money, career, skills, car, house, shop, office, education leading, employees, teachers, tutors, and so on. And sooner or later, I will die and return to the land and be ashes. Do I still need to care all these??

Still, I disagree with money is everything. But in fact, money can buy everything except "Happiness".. Hmm...

Anyway, as before, as me, I still need to set up my plan properly as what I have planned before. Plan for life, plan for the future, plan for our next generation to have a brighter future.

But before that, I have to clean up the table and find out the missing and tiny puzzles and solve them into one, and frame it to be perfect.!!! Come on Mimi!! Fighting!!!! I know you lost direction and guidance on your project: but no matter what, everything you do is for goods. Cheers up and walk forward, do it now and think ahead!

Please don't let me stop smiling (**Thank you for the bookmark Sir~

Never stop learning, keep practicing~
(**I am starting in love with ping pong_it wasn't so me with ping pong, I know, but now I do... Thanks to the "tutor" and thanks to my partner here~

Jump as high as you can (**Oops, this is camera effect I guess@@

Fighting!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment