Saturday, July 23, 2011

From a stranger to be a friend~


Yeah, it was about past 9-months the last time I went for the "Pork Noodles" aunty' stall after she moved to her new business location.. Ernn, that was the time after I returned KL from hometown yeah it was a month after my degree' graduation.. Frankly, I didn't know she moved to that area, I went to the morning market for a walk and for some vege, thought of having some breakfast then.. It was like faith brought us meeting each other.. I was super surprised saw she was there with the noodles' stall and so did she,.. surprised seeing me haha!!! "It has been awhile" aunty told me. "yea, it has been awhile since you moved from the main road 'Fei Phor Restaurant' then we seldom met, and I & the gang didn't even know you have moved here" with laughed I answered her.

But today, which is the next 9-months of the last I ate there, I went to pasar again but with planned I went to her stall for breakfast hehe!! Again she was kind of surprised seeing me, but of course I didn't HAHA!!! Had some chat with her while she was preparing food to serve.. Chatting about the friends, the group, the gatherings and my current situation and of hers.. Well, nice to talk to her. But I think she has gain weight, hmm kinda worried she might suffer obesity which I hope no and really don't wish to!!!! But, she still looks healthy... gree, take care aunty~~ At least her working time is not so long as before and she has more time to rest and relax~~

Feeling bad on me uhh!!! She gave me discount swt'' 3-bucks of pork noodles with extra pork ball, pork mean, pork mince meat and some other stuffs, which make me super extra full and try my very very best to finish all 'em omg!! Whilst, at the end she just count 3-bucks for all that, with reason she is so busy and doesn't want to entertain me after the 3-bucks =.=|| Aiyoo.. aunty thank you so much.. Appreciate your kindness, hope next time you won't do the same hahaha~~~~

Anyway, I wish you have a great great and even greater business.

-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment