Saturday, August 20, 2011

I need a healthy mimi!!

**I think I have enough rest today... Slept early and woke up early=P

What a Saturday passed so fast!?!! I lost a day for work on project....... just like that=(

I think I felt a little hungry, but guys I guess the main reason is I don't wanna step out of my nest? kaka...... Enjoy your breakfast YL & T~



Guess what? Now I really wish to become another mimi, a miniature mimi to check up what's happened to my throat?? and fix it... grr... no junk food, no spices, no fried, how could this be? Coughing uncureable fuh=.=|| Or should I drink milo instead of herbal tea? ah, but I think this is kind of heaty-couch.. If drink milo might causes me couch + sore throat?? omg...!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a healthy mimi!! I need a healthy mimi.....!!!!!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment