Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It is because of every effort you did


What a day!!! In handling a case, I seriously hate to talk to in-quality people. Grr.. though I am a beginner and she is a beginner as well. She could let me talk to the pro earlier instead of dragging stuff, I know I am not a pro as well.. Though she is in a most respected position, but she should please respect the rest too. Though he is a senior, but please guide the juniors with creating honesty. But after all, I still gave the most respect I could to them, especially to him! Thank you so much.

Though I know that this is not the end of the end, but I appreciated everything he has given to me; chances, guidance, support and spirit. Though there are something that I disagree with, but yes appreciate and respect you still in me!

No matter what, yes, I don't think it is the time to feel most happy. But I am glad that the process of every step has brought me to clear description. Perhaps, for my future ado~ **Aja aja mimi yo!!!

Handling a case with full of emotion will not bring perfectness to you, but handling it with peace could bring you the most satisfied felt. Handling a case with greed will not bring you satisfaction and happiness, however it tends you to handle it inappropriately.

To me, no matter where I stand on, step at; I will never look down the rest.

The more professional your position is, the more respectful you should give to the society. You'd never know once you show an in-professional act, then your professionalism would be easily dropped.


All right, don't be too stress up. Lets relieve with the beautiful scenery located at my current uni. Exactly the backyard of our Sport Complex.

At time showed 6.30pm


At time showed 7.30pm

Once upon a sport day afterall~ But we missed our dear XJ and Sh.


much love~
-new born mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment