Monday, August 22, 2011

Last 3-meetings? No.....

**Cough... cough... uh uh... =.=

Werrr... it's now 22nd August 2011.. goosh... time was really flied!!! I am gonna make time to be slower like turtle by today onwards=P kakakka... am I able to? *doubt it=P

Eh? 22nd August????? Will it be my third meeting to supervisor counting from back? please don't~~~~ lolz=.= but today I was really wondering that did he really know how far I have done..? I felt it is only 5% to be~? How could he praise like this???? omg omg... I was about to cry for it yesterday, but who know he likes it~ omg!! or didn't he know that I've done not much? xD~~~ anyway mimi jiayou!!!!


You know what? I was almost not dare to meet him today, I was almost not going to uni today.. Just because I felt progress done is not much as expected.. *I am noob=(


But somehow I forced myself to go uni... Must gooo!!!!!! Oww... thanks to myself=P at least I can return the books and borrow again=P And now I don't feel like go back home lol... I am feeling good in uni alone though, concentration of work is much more effective kakaa *coz at home have a devil bed keep calling me?=.=


Anyway, I really appreciate to be here today!!


Well, I hope this is not gonna be my last 3rd visit over him=P All the while he has never given me any helps physically, likewise most of my friends have=( but at least, at least he gave some mental support ba~ hmm, did he?? ahh... at least he explain main idea briefly, though I don't understand what he was saying:=.= (*I guess he might know I had lots of question marks on my head? wakakaka......

Mimi! Your future is in your hand!! Com'on don't be LAZY!!! =P


//heading to library after this lab, yeah I think will be home when the sky is dark?


chop.. choop~~

-mimi o.O?


No comments:

Post a Comment