Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

**She has returned Malaysia couple days ago.........


Yeap, and this year is the year, the year of Golden Rabbit ;) it also indicates that herself is in her 24th and it's the 2nd generation of Rabbit babbies after herself:D

Well, this year Chinese New Year, I felt full of warm from my beloved family, daddy, mom, sisters and brothers. I love them, I feel my life has completed with everything and I don't need to seek for something more.

Yeap, happy with the New Year. I have the chance to stay at home, a chance to spend my time more to my beloved ones (daddy and sis), which is the most precious moment has ever I had. If mom was there, then it would be perfect ;) Mom and the bros went to 1st bro' home for few days and met some relative.

I love the moment where daddy, 3rd sister and me were sitting at the dining room, watching discovery channel (and National Geography) with a cup of coffee/milo, chatting and dad's telling story. How warm a family gathering was.

As day passing through, is the day that I have to return to Malaysia, my dad started asking me when is my class starts and when am I going to depart to Malaysia. That is the moment when I beg everyone doesn't wish to be. ;( Believe my dad wished me to stay longer at home but at the other hand, he doesn't wish me to skip any classes. Ah, due to situation and condition not allowing me to depart that time, and forced me of giving the wrong information to daddy saying I don't have class on the 7th Feb. Ahh... can you feel how guilt a daugther did that to her dad? But, yeah after reaching Msia, I've got the info that yea, there was no class cause the lecturer was sick.. HAHA!! then my dad dream came true and it wasn't a lie I gave :)
Mom and the bros returned home on the 4th day of new year mid-nite at 2am. My goodness, pity my mom with the long journey and she must be really tired that time.

Followed 1st gor gor to Pekanbaru on the 6th day of new year. It's a blessed new year, I have a chance to visit my 姑姑 grave and a chance to visit the rest sisters and 二姨, also I managed to spare sometimes to visit my gang there :) have a lunch with them and chit chat taking some memorable pics :D

Friends, who always arrange everything whenever I went back to Indonesia. Arrange for my lunch, dinner, what to eat, where to eat (with all my fav.food), calling up with the rest for gathering and everything. Yeap, as always, we have a place to gather tho', and it's there you must know~ :P

The day itself, is the day to return KL. After lunch and everything's settled up, bro-in law sent me to the airport and safely myself reached Msia airport. What a long queue at the immigration T.T Out of it, wished to get some mineral water, and mimi stucked in the convenience store looking at some books and guess what? She bought a book again lolz, and ended up late to the gathering with CRE_IET friends. :x

Overall, I am fully satisfied with this year' chinese new year gathering. Never forgetting to thank God has always blessed me and is blessing me 'til now, giving me a perfect relationship with family members and friends.

I have both parents who love me and care me
I have brothers and sisters who love me, guide me and courege me
I have friends who have a good friendship with me, even though we all are far apart (Malaysian & Indonesian)
I have my doggies that still remember their boss that stay oversea =P
I have all I love and I wanted ;) I don't want to be greed

Last but not least, thank you so much to God and everyone (dad, mom, bros, sis, best friend, buddies, friends, far friends, far far friends, readers) who have send me to the safe side and always with joyful and happiness living to support me. Love ya~

Will never forget the golden time I had with everyone out there;)




......with Love~
Mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment