Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Lappie and the Todays~


**Sneeze sneezing........


And we just got back from Tesco shopping some monthly stuff:P We have shopped a lot in total for today!! Bought some veges for the days at uni;)

Oh no!! mimi kept sneezing... What has brought me with this?? Kept sneezing right after back from Tesco @@ Am I that weak? It really doesn't look like who mimi is :X a weak girl who got sick so easily?? =.=|| Please sickness get rid from me!!!


Well, I have bought a new lappie for myself. Oops, it is actually from my bro for myself xD!! Will remember that without him, I am own nothing other than home;p and you may wondering what do I have for replacing my Asus beab? It was and it is my dream notebook and now it's mine!! A Sony Vaio_pingky. lol~ It was a tight consideration for me to get this, but with only a single call helping me of deciding which brand to buy :( well luckily I did call my bro before I bought, else I might need to listen every buzzing from him.. **Oops bro, I know you like to buzz for my good:D

Seriously, Toshiba Satellite L645-1126XL was cool, it has a same specification as Sony Vaio VPCEA36FG with much more lower in term of pricing and worth to buy caused they gonna give us a 500GB Toshiba HDD for free. Wasn't it worth?? with only 2.6++ or you can even get lower price depending on how you barging or what other freebies to get:P
Eitts, the spec was I5-560 processor, 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD.

Let me show you my new beab~ but I still love my Asus!!! It has lots memories with me, worked for me, entertained me, together with me when ups and downs :P always together with me in every events, competitions, my past working space, and more and more, together with me to the success point and now it's dead! :(

My new lappie

with the blue keyboard cover cost RM139.90 but Thunder Mart @L3_Lowyat gave me for free!! Instead of getting an 8GB + 15accessories @the Sony center at LG_Lowyat, definitely I prefer to have more valuable things even they are lesser freebies^^

First thing to do after I getting to the net was watching this video "Unstoppable Entrepreneur " **have been waiting for watching this when I was in the computer lab
This is really a good video to watch!!

And pink, I like pink... But not all the time please!! :P
my x-classmate at ucsi said dizzy and sick of looking me wearing pink... Wheeee, dude, you are allowed of not looking at me then:P
(in this photo... **I can tie my hair now!!!! =P


Ahh... It's late up nite now!! I need to go to bed uh as tomorrow morning gonna be another fresshy day for badminton!!!

Oops.. does me running nose acaused by swimming this afternoon?!?! Ohh nO!!!!


Gotta catchup!! Good nite guys~~

mimi--

No comments:

Post a Comment