Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A tough decision has just been made again


**Listening to Run_Leona Lewis.............
(Do you believe if my lappie was filled with only three songs???) =P


Today and today and it was this afternoon exactly, another decision had been made.

Again...... and so what do you prefer? Again, and so what is your main objective of coming up studying at a university?? Aiming for getting a better result or your learning outcome is the most important?!?!?


I have no idea the percentage of students's answers between the these two cases.
(?) Are they really coming up for easier subject for their mark even they have no interest on the particular subject?
(?) Or they will prefer for their interest' subject no matter how difficult it is?

**Flip a coin, help deciding!!! so what to choose??
(not satisfied with the result, then flip again??)_It makes no different,
so just follow your heart, fact and interest that logically make sense:)


Well, I have just made a decision for my coming up final project last week. There were many titles for us to choose for 10s from highest priority to the least. Another typical question for decision making~
-??- Which topic shall I put for my really first priority??
-!!- A title that I am familiar to? or A title that I like but no idea of doing it at all?
(**Simply meaning, should I aim for high mark or should I choose my interest).

I have asked 5 friends of mine, that coming up with different answer:
(1) Two friends said the same, if they were me, they will choose to get what they familiar.
(2) She has no idea also.
(3) She said she believe that I can do what I like even I have no idea on how to do it. She is so confident and supporting me. But I lost my confidence. Thank you so much my dear friend.
(4) He said talking about final project of course everyone will aim for good grade, and do something that we confident of. Otherwise, if grade isn't the most priority then do something that we like.

Ahh... and finally I have decided my second option.. Do something that I like and wish for my future plan then. Feel a bit critical!! But I will never regret of my final decision!! No matter failure or greatest success, that is my responsibility. Good Luck to myself!! Good Luck Mimi;)


So, what about today?!? Another decision making with same matter@@
Many people said this particular lecturer is very straight with marking, a bit lazy and his stuff is crazy hard! Another's is a nice and normally do repeating past projects and questions. Most of them have chosen (B) subject with project! So how about me?? Two of us, poor girls from MSc who wished to take subj(A) with project then getting worried and unsure and feeling unsecured now!!

We were sitting outside the hall and thinking what to take huh!?! Seriously I have no base for both subjects. But I just like subject (A), finally after thinking twice I have decided to take (A) with project. Went into the building and met my tutor, I did tell him my problem now and he is strongly agreed with my decision!! He said don't listen to others, just do your own interest subject. Okay, I am happy, at least someone encouraging me;) So how about my friend? She is also confusing and worrying. Finally, both of us went to the faculty office to submit our form. And suddenly she borrowed a pen from me and changed her list and at last she did the same as me doing what she likes!! I am strongly support her decision too!! But I really hope that we have chosen the right decision. So, again good luck to me and to my friend, XJ!! Do the best we can, believe ourselves and no regret.

Strong - Objective - Responsibility - Passion - Integrity - Believe

wish me luck~
-mimi-

No comments:

Post a Comment