Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Valentine's Present

**Was in her way back to the uni........

Received a message from a friend saying "Result has Out" lol!! What a surprised valentine's present from my uni giving out early in the morning to all the students. What a lovely uni and lecturer and admin person lolz..

Sadly, didn't manage to check once I've got the news :( need to wait for reaching to the uni.. Yeap, once reached the uni, the first thing I did was of course putting my begs and stuffs (*not checking the result?!?! LoL Went to the SA building having lunch with a friend. While eating, trying to connect my mini htc to the net, unfortunately unable to get through the internet =_= Well, never mind, gotta check it up after my class^^ So good that my lecturer gave us 10min rest, and yeah it's a chance to check my long-awaited numbers :x
But, too bad!! The page was down. I guessed there must be lots lots students are checking their result, from the UK, China and here in Malaysia. Too Bad, well mimi just needed to be patient xD!!
It still down even end of my class and lab session. Time showing 17.00 =_=

Aahh.... mimi's mind "no matter late or earlier, it is still as it is" :P well not gonna think about it!! Time for dinner and I got to clean up my room, clean cupboard, clean table, change bed sheet and everything. After everything has settled, received a sad message from a friend. omg, no!! In hurry, myself get to shower and headed to the computer lab to check haha~ and thanks God, I was blessed, all my friends were blessed too.. Everyone is safe and happy ;)

What a lovely valentine's gift received of the year ;)

And so I would like to wish a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Thank you,
Love mimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment