Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tired to try again!

**At SA with Xujing...................

Sigh.. tired to try again.. I've tried n-times with this and still I failed to get the best outcome.. How how how? Should I try again or stop it just right here? @@

Sometimes you can say that never give up! Try and do it again.. Fail? or fail again? Lets try and do it again! lolz if things happened again and again? You will end up fed up of trying and solve it lol...

Always told myself to get until I've gotten the outcome, but yet, still failed to do so.. Or do I really not do it as maximize of mine?? I am doubt of having this thinking now :(

Have you ever thought that what are you fighting for? lolz... maybe this is the reason why some people give up and ended up with failure of life. too bad!! I hope I am strong enough!!! *Concentrating on what you wanted... Jiayou mimi!!!!!

*Speechless... mood-less lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment