Tuesday, May 18, 2010

**Yesterday accidently to sleep & now woke up at 8am, luckily not at 12pm LoL.......


Yea, didn't update here for 2 days xD!! I was trying hard to prepare my final year presentation... and yesterday could not get to the net, hahha, anyway I could get a fresh rest since didn't have a good sleep last 2days :)

Yea, many happy & hard things to share here............

First, I would like to share about my sister in law, I am so proud of having a great sister in law like her.. She has really made our family proud of her when she was still in this world, and even she is not in this world now, we are still very proud of her, she has already up there and became an angel, I'm sure she will always be happy, and we all should not make her disappointed.. Even we have become one family in a very short time (less than 2 years) but our family dad, mom, bros and sis including me, we all are having a very good relationship.

I remember last year in my bro & her weeding, we have received a greatfull from many friends and companies wishing the weeding until full of the whole street near the hotel to wish them happy.. This year, she has left this world, and she has received many condolances to full the street of the "yayasan". She is the one among my sisters in law who is very brave and love to talk to my dad (other sis in law always feel scare to talk to dad), my dad & mom love her such their own daughter. Yet, she is always alive and always in our heart. Rest In Peace to my sis.


Another happy event was presenting final year project. We all the final year project student were really really happy to show our projects and do presentation. Well, of course before the presentation, we were just so tension omg.!! haha.... We're just like a group of new born man~~ Having the not ending photo shoot session hahaha... taking pictures everywhere xD!!! Really HAPPY & GREAT TIME. Yea, luckily I've openned my heart and tought 'bout my sis in law, so I really know and enjoy the fullest of life.

So, back to few hours past before the presentation. I was like a crazy girl sitting on a chair and looking on my project, staring at it and think "why, why why". After back from dinner, I unsoldered the IC socket and direct burning the IC on the board (which I've been thinking & considering on it for so long) then finally I decided to take this risk, and yea that's good. At least it could make a little bit more space there. Finish them and closing it with my casing, but of couse a covering that I need, I was like a noob & crazy sitting there just to handle the covering paper on it. I couldn't work properly when there is a cover. Time showing not much time and making me started to worry and tension. Finally I decided to use glue stick to stick them and of course the surface must be smooth we covered balance on every single point on the PCB LoLz, and finally it works but just okok.. I don't wanna think too much, so back to do my presentation slides rushy. Time showing 6am that time and when 7am, I went for taking bath and continue 'til about 8am and I'm done with it. God blessed me, and I'm sure there is always someone helped me out, gratefully thanks to my Her.

I like life like this hahaa.. Well, if I really worked it out before and utilized the time nicely, I must be able to develop another version which is the SMD type. Well, it doesn't matter, most importantly I've done one =D

Thanks to ah Sir (Mr.Rodney), thanks to all my friends............ Love you all~

Me with my booth & project

Me with my best friend, Teh Yee Looi

Day dreaming~

Oyay, with two best-top-great lecturers

We are grateful to have a chance like this time

Yeaaa, artistic ones!!


Last but not least happy news is today I'm going back home soon :) home sweet home, yeaaa as yeelooi said maybe I've never back home for so long in this 5years time... That's true dear, since I started studying in Malaysia at Inti until UCSI I really never been at home for that long period of time, it makes me have no idea what to do in this long free days haha my first plan is see my new born niece, she is cute and healty.. Must be the blessing of her mom :D

Lets see her pic, she is really cute, I hope she will be a great girl~


Isn't that she cute?? :D


Woot woot.... 10am, gotta run away packing up my stuffssssss.............................!!! LOL must bring swimming suit back!!!!!


There is alot of unexpected things to happen...
We should learn how to accept things even it is worst....


The best thing in our life is we understand what we want,
we do on what we wanted to be, and not just an empty wishes......


No comments:

Post a Comment