Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reading is a good to kill the waiting time~

**is waiting for the lab session............

So I skipped a day class yesterday~ after thinking twice, I decided to skip my very important class and its lab session. Ooops, also the night Korean class!! Accompanied mom and sis to the ISEC then had a short shopping~

After my mom and sis getting a cab and got into the cab, then now it's time to return uni.. Heading way to the train station, I stopped to check if they're there?!?! Ooh, only Reader's Digest, well that's ok not to have Dischovery at the moment. Wohaa~ Interesting!!! I found its cover page is Prince William & Chaterine. I bet it's gonna be an interesting content inside!!

Then headed back to the railway, I found I will miss the train that was reaching soon;( If I am able to catch for the train I might able to catch for the uni bus *I was thinking it's my bad staying too long at that store!!!!
There wasn't that many people that time, but time after time, as we all knew the train is always coming not on-time. And now, the crowd were waiting for the train!! Ahh, I can't get into in.. And I continued my Reader's Digest, while people were running here and there seeking for any loose carriage, and some gave up!! Getting into the next train then~ Ahh, I hope not to sit train at this time. That is seriously bad!! huh=.=||

Reaching my destination was just fine, another 20minutes for the bus to come. And yes, I have something accompanied with;) bought some bread for tomorrow's breakfast and fav.Ramly burger as dinner of the day~
While waiting, again continued with Digest;P wow, I found this is really interesting!! I've read the news of the Prince Will and Kate back end of January. And now I found the Royal Weeding is comin!!! I have never read any articles in Digest for this many pages, found that it is 22pages discussing about this~ Can you all imagine how interesting it is? ;)

Aww... The Royal Weeding, I am also awaiting for its news ^^

Without looking at the time, I didn't realize that the bus time has passed for 10minutes and the sky started getting darker!! huh?!?! That is really a nightmare to wait without anything to read! *Sitting and staring the cars, buses and lorries passing by are really horrific lol~

Finally I reached campus, thanks the bus driver and thanks God has saved me here^^

- 미 미 -

No comments:

Post a Comment