Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mimi, the Silly Mimi

**Mimi... the silly mimi...... @@

Please be calm and be calm.... Try not to be affected by external sources!! Be stable, even the ground is rough!!

Be calm even somebody has been annoyed you... calm down cool down!! Don't be so emotional ah~ Ahh.... I was really shy!!!!

ganbatte!!


Fuihhh... Lets have some mind refreshment, going to update ya'all of my X'mas outing with best buddy and etc.


On the X'mas eve... So moody... Can't figure out the solution LoL!!!

Wondered what really made me that moody lol!!!


Reach Cheras home, what a surprised!! Gift from Santa on my desk...
Thankyou Santa ;)


Eiits, Santa send another gift... Maybe he thought I have roommate, then gimme 2 gifts :P


Right after reaching Cheras, I did straigh away contact my besttis lol then we went for shopping xD!! and of course having dinner around there~

So here we are viewing what we were eating.......


Yea, as usual before eating, this, we should do :p even this is not a new food :P


Sorry that my htc unable to get this well... waiting for $$ allowing me to have a DSLR =P

E.looi's soup

My soup, too spicy.!! say no to tomyam next time!!


Quickly her hand, Yeelooi started getting some starter before the soup was boiled


e.looi, a freshy to have great fight=P
"Better snap some before start eating~~~~"


Myslef, yea... "we're not going to snap any while eating" =P
Must fully enjoy the dinner rather than snapping more ;p Do I look fatter? 'Cause have been eating alot recently :P


I have a gift from SantaRina also....... What a happy girl!!! :)
Thank you SantaRina, Love it..... She sent me lots wonderful advices. those courege me!!
A statement saying "Never worry to stand alone, and believe yourself"
(**something like that la... this gave me more confidence of doing my work without bothering if others have done?)


This year, SantaRina sent me two presents too!! Maybe this year is a year of having 2? hihihi
Thank you SantaRina:)


Well, all my books have already had their owned bookmark... I even have one extra bookmark that need some books to hire it and certain book hired two bookmarks...
(*except for Mimi Iriana bookmark:no books hire 'em =P)

But this bookmark has been hired by one of my fav.book.......


"You will be attacked for trying to change anything" by DJT
this is the developing of Mar A Logo at NY

In simple words, it would say by trying hard, you will get your aim~
(good luck everyone)



The next day, here we go!!! Shopping at one of the complex~

Lunch time with my buddies... Me and yeelooi~


Before eating, to prise my hair stylish, ms.Teh... lol, that curly really looking good :)
(Thank you so much for styling my hair.... It reminded me on my past hair hahaha)


Aikchun'... looks deli~ yummy~


Yeelooi'........ slurrp~~


Mine, also yummy~~

Peace with my food :P

**Nice-to-eat... Like-to-eat!!


Aikchun, was waiting for the lucky draw xD!!
**ended up, none of us were lucky............ :(


We saw so many barbie brides :) Love it Love it!!!


Then we came over and took with them... :P


Rather than just waiting, lets have some pretty brides :D


It's working....!!! I am feeling good:)
-mimi-

2 comments:

  1. what a happy & crazy shopping christmas oh!!! haha~~~ HAPPY HAPPY~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea that's really~~ lol!!! next time better don't go shopping lo... kena tipu alot $$ hahha!!!

    ReplyDelete