Friday, December 24, 2010

It's X'mas eve now.......................


Guess, all people out there might have some fun, gathering celebrating the Christmas ;) Happiness around and sharing their joy.... telling story, telling joke and etc. Some people may ready for countdown... But I am out of the scope of all that, too bad.. All friends here have gone back their hometown and have a family gathering and friends at Cheras there have their own activities with their group. A feeling kind of sad doing work at this time@@ Not realizing time has passed that fast that I even have no chance to get out from this place for taking some X'mas pics lol.. This year of xmas is kind of lonely for me... sobs sobs, unlike last year, had outing with bro and sis;)


But at least I did have some snaps lol....... Not bad that inside uni they do decorate X'mas tree :)

Main X'mas decoration at the Great Hall (Me & XuJing)
**Thanks to Leslie for the snap^^


This is one of the little tree in Orange Building :)
**Thanks to Xu Jing also :D_yeee, you can see I like to take pic :P


Holy Nite, This x'mas tree is at the Postgrad room ^^
(Blurrrrr version_looks good though)


Clear post grad xmas tree (**quality not so good, 'coz snapped by a 3.2Mpx htc :P


Myself with the X'mas tree@post grad room
(**Supposed we came for doing work,.. ended up playing around since no ones are there.... Hey, it's hardly to get this room empty uhh..!!)


XuJing with the tree
(**So dark.... Can't really she her, but the spirit is there ;P)


Myself, speechless **panda eyes@@


A friend of mine, also is my x-lecturer told me on her loneliness, no activities for x'mas. Most of her friends have a hot date added her. Well, to me, it is not necessary for us to have any activities during Christmas. It's a remembrance, a day to commemorate the Birth of Jesus (**Well, it's not Jesus bday ya) and has became a traditionally of gathering on each party... I do encourage her to join her house owner friends gathering, as she was invited by the house owner. At least, fill her free time and could share the joy out there;)

Anyway, I really do appreciate that God has given us this, blessed us all days and so for day.. I wish to pass this Christmas with calm, peaceful and silently. And I would wish everyone a Happy Merry Christmas!!:)

Gotta have my 2nd dinner loo...... Recently really do eat much, always feeling hungry during mid-nite... It may gain my weigh =_=''' Hope my daddy happy but hope not too over HAHAHA!!!


HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!!

Lets count down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Click on me;)



"Not realizing 1hour++ more to go" -mimi-

1 comment:

  1. Wondering many people could turn to screw up everything from happiness and some of them are sad....... :x

    ReplyDelete