Monday, February 22, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

Just came back from friend's house for new year gathering & mini gambling hihi...

Were going for dinner with the group :) The R&D members and Ah Sir :) Happy that we all together gather and celebrating new year just like a family, and yeaa, we are a huge family!!! Strong and Sir always be our guardian!! :D

Well, new year is here... I have passed really great new year that I ever had right after I studying abroad. It has been 4 new year that I didn't back to my home sweet home. And this year is really a great new year celebration for me, gather with my family, lunch dinner and even work together with family (especially dad and mom). Well, I can't elaborate much here... 'coz it's just too much joyful that I felt in this new year which could not express here, what I really can is feel the harmony of my family and only one thing which is I am feeling so lucky that I can go back this new year :))

Wish all my friends have had a great new year this year and the rest of the year as well \^.^))


Mimi feels pleasure to have a great family....
Love daddy-mommy, bros-sis and friends :))

No comments:

Post a Comment