Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Many many story - Joyful Receiving

Wah... Finally I am finished doing my log book!!! Sigh... today woke up at 8am, then straight doing my log book.... Until now only I am done lol... now having my lunch, cooked mie goreng xD!!! Well, done quite many things at the same time hahaha!!! printing for log book, but, attach on my log book, write log book.... hanging clothes while cooked mee and packing some left out things lolz!! And one more thing that I am so happy is I am able to find and buy the "mini lime" for my mama :) I bet she must like it so much!!! Love ya mom!! :D

Has been 3 days that I did not upload my blog already. Really wanted to share there last two days after I knew that my passport has been done proceed.. When I took it, my hear was so *exclaiming!!!! Hahaahaa... Finally I can go home in this new year!!!! And the unknown status of where I would be at during new year has beed removed hahahhaa!!! Thanks thanks, thanks to UCSI that able to help me out on this!!! :))

Ok, get back to today....

After woke up at 8am, I did my log book (*just before washing my face and eating anything yet... and so before I brushed my teeth *hikhik *wink) I wrote the previous that I have left out. After completed it was about 10am. My neighbour aunt called me and asked if I have ready to go buy the mini lime at garden. Then me following aunt went to the garden at Cheras Hartamas. It was abit cold to talk to her oh!!! Because we are different channel hahhaha... She spokes Chantonese and I speak Chinese LoL... She doesnot speak Chinese, ok, I can listen lol... and I can speak abit abit only... lol So I talked to her in Chantonese loh!!! Well, abit hard hahaha but it;s ok... aunt is so nice, she is really nice :D I found the mini lime le!! hehe it is RM30 ok lah, I think I am able to bring it back home for mama :^.^
(I didnt have time to take the pic, let me upload it after I am back from new year :))

Ok lah, I think that's all for today, wanna go to college to get the gui gui from sir and get stamp stamp from Mr.Raj. hiihihiii


Today's joyful sharing by mimi :)

Oops!!! Nearly forgotten!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE IT!!! "May you all & beloved family have a very enjoyable new year! Be happy, cheersful and of course take care of health!! Don't make yourself fall to sick oh!!"


Mimi Loves family & friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment