Saturday, February 27, 2010

-MyseLF-

Sometimes I really don't know what to do... I'm doing my way, I'm doing anything I would like to, and I am not doing anything that I don't want to... But, it makes people feeling unhappy... I just wish people around me, all my friends live happily!! :)

I'm a quiet person, not talkative, but sometimes like to give jokes and talk as well (so I'm a moody person). In my thinking, I'm a very simple person, not easy to be hurt but easy to get touched, no small heart, love to being fair (but I know this world, nothing is fair!), I like to do things freely as I like! :)

I don't like to be controlled by other people!! If I am sad or angry, lets go to bed mimi!! then she will be pretty good after awakening. LoL

I hope all I have done and all I've never done will not make my surrounding friends sad & unhappy!!! Hope you understand and good luck :^_^


Mimi wishes everyone (my family & friends) stays healthy and be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment