Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tomorrow Test 1 - Antenna & EMC


Sigh...!!! Tomorrow is the test 1 for Antenna & EMC. I really lost and lost willingness to study it.. Why? Why? I have tried to concentrate study, well, done catching the whole topic in few hours. Even I have finished the topic, it doesn't mean I am able to do the whole problems xD!!!! This time test, really didn't feel like having a test tomorrow hahaha!!! Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

A good test was passed, and a horrible test is coming!!!! **sigh... How to pass for tomorrow paper? Or can I score ever? Ouch, as long as tonight I am able to dream of tomorrow's paper, it's gonne be a good time for me tomorrow then!!! (*mimi think too much!!)

Alot of things are covered for this coming test, even tough it is only 2 chapters. I don't know how to say, should blame on the lecturer or blame or the subject?? haha I dont think so.!! The lecturer shouldn't be blamed and the topic is always fixed. The one to be blamed should be "Me". Wasting the whole day for laziness. xD!!! Well, regret is always at the end, never in the begining.! Should not regret for me up to now! Because, I still have tomorrow and the rest of tonight :) Wish a smiling face on me will face up tomorrow after the test! (**seems it's impossible lolzz)


Anyway, wish me all the best for tomorrow's test!!! Aja Aja Mimi!!!!


Currently is about 12am, 7th February 2010, Sunday

"If regret can be set at the begining, then people will always success in their life!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment